Injection Moulding (IM) is the technology for products requiring accuracy and challenging shapes. Decoration with offset print, traditional labelling and Injection Mould Labelling (IML). It is a technology widely used by many industries such as automotive-, electric-, construction-, food- and chemical industries.
|Typical materials used:|
|PP, PEHD, ABS, PA, PC, POM, different blends|
- Wide variety of materials
- Wide range of products
- Many different opportunities within decoration
- Many opportunities in sizes and shapes
- Repeatability of quality
- Few limitations in wanted design of finished product
- Cost effective, especially for large series projects
|Housing, covers and other parts in the automotive industry, the electronic industry, the toy industry, and the consumer packaging industry. Caps and closures. |
|Automotive and electronic components, household|
Polymers are injected by high pressure into a defined cavity formed by a mould, then cooled to form a solid object. The mould is opened and the object is discharged.